Sunday Mornings 10:00am | 10193 Tujunga Canyon Blvd, Tujunga |818-353-8080 | Bob Snyder, Pastor | Steve Spray, Family Pastor
Children's Ministry Leader - Tricia Jaworsky
Deacon's Chairman - Daniel Ayala
Elder's Chairman - Darell Lee
Good News Club Leader - Carmen Silicato
Mission Ministry Liaison - Susan Hendrickson
Music Ministry Leader - Darrel Monson
Service Ministry Leader - Chet Stilabower
Small Group Fellowship Leader - Bob Snyder
WeCare Ministry Leader - Elsie Harker
* Living in our Creator’s Presence moment by moment.
* Becoming a more fully devoted follower of Jesus.
* Allowing God to use me to help people come into an intimate personal relationship with Christ.
* Equipping, encouraging & nurturing fellow Christ followers to become more like Him in our thinking, feelings and actions.
* Becoming a Christ-like mate to my bride, Steph.
* Being the best father to our four grown children; Heather, Jordan, Christian, & Ashley.
* Enjoying being "Opa" to our 4 grandchildren; Jordan, Kira, Riley, & Garrison.
* Allowing the Great Shepherd to use me to be His under shepherd to His Church.
I love to spend time reading, experiencing sand and surf, and being with my family.
Avid reader. Dodger fan. Bicycle enthusiast. Yosemite-aholic. Beach goer. Church loving. Father to Luke and Randi. Husband to Shelley. Owner of two dogs (Bill & Sam) and a middle-aged cat named kitty. Quick to laugh. Eager to learn. Often clueless.
A sinner saved, redeemed, and adopted because of the relentless love of a Father, the extraordinary sacrifice of a Sin-Bearer, and the steadfast eye-opening conviction of the Holy Spirit.
I try to live for four things. A sweeter, deeper knowledge of God. Keeping my eyes on Jesus. Talking and thinking and responding and working humbly. Seeing and experiencing the wonder of God’s creation in nature and in human ability.